BYFH aims to build capacity by empowering children, young people and families to reach their full potential. We provide support to, and positively engage with children, young people and families. BYHF was incorporated in September 2014 under the Western Australian, Associations Incorporations Act 1987.
BYFH organisational objectives are;
- To manage services and programs for the provision of youth and family support in accordance to the funding guidelines and strategic direction of the association
- To provide targeted social, recreational and wellbeing activities to assist young people and their families to reach their full potential
- To build the capacity of young people and their families in developing their skills and knowledge to improve their quality of life
- To act as an advocate on behalf of young people and families to champion their rights, development and wellbeing
- To work with young people and families to increase their participation in employment, training and education opportunities.
- To support young people and families directly through case management or by referring them to other relevant services
- To improve the profile of young people and families in the community
- To maintain the viability of the Association through the active pursuit of partnerships and funding